We are looking for Desktop Publishing (DTP) and/or Design Specialist
Due to continued success and growth, we are currently looking for a Desktop Publishing (DTP) and/or Design Specialist to join our team.
We politely ask employment, recruitment and placement agencies not to reply.
We are looking for an ambitious and talented Desktop Publishing (DTP) and/or Design enthusiast. As part of our team, you will be working for a wide variety of clients. Their corporate identities and branding are yours to master fully, so that you can deliver well designed layouts, exactly in their style.
- Someone with a keen eye for graphics and design
- Able to work with Indesign (100%), Photoshop (80%) and Illustrator (80%)
- A fan of beautiful web design
- Stress-proof and can easily work on a deadline
- Available for a fulltime commitment (40 hours a week)
- Able to work independently and can transform personal ideas to digital realities
- Skilled to implement corporate identities and branding in various outings
- A great team player who can easily adjust and work with others
- (Near) fluent in Dutch, both in speech and in writing
- A professional with at least 2 years of experience in the same field
- A temporary commission to start with, a possible permanent contract in the future
- Diverse projects and tasks to work on in an informal environment
- A job in which taking initiative is greatly encouraged
- A challenging opportunity within a growing organization
Does this sound good to you and do you feel you are the one we are looking for? Then send us your resume, portfolio and a short motivational letter before December 24st 2019 through email@example.com. If we too see a potential match, we will gladly invite you over for an introductory meeting!
Worden wij net zo enthousiast van jouw sollicitatie als jij van ons? Dan nodigen wij jou uit voor een kennismakingsgesprek.
If you have any questions regarding this job offer, please call us on weekdays between 09.00 am and 05.00 pm and ask for Nick van Leeuwen. You can reach us on: 020 820 830 1.